Alarm monitoring that’s second to none in quality and reliability
NEXgeneration Central can interpret, record, and maintain customer data from burglary, fire, panic/duress, medical, environmental and other alarms — from as many as 428 signal types, including, digital, radio, video and IP.
Our advanced Windows®-based UL approved automated security monitoring and dispatch software ensures fast and efficient signal processing. So your clients receive a quality and level of security monitoring that is second to none.
Our alarm monitoring services include:
- Supervision monitoring—gives your clients more control of their security
- Two-way voice monitoring—for when “being there” really counts
- Real-time and scheduled surveillance—keeps close tabs on the big picture
We offer the full range of supervision services including:
- Autolog passive supervision provides weekly or monthly access reporting.
- Full supervision alerts your client if the premises fails to close or open on time, or is opened when it should be closed
- Openings/closings monitoring to verify expected entries and exits and identify illicit access
- Fire supervision/test signal supervision around the clock in compliance with UL standards
- False alarm tracking, with direct notification of real-time alerts to you, the dealer
- Parental monitoring of home access, similar to full supervision
- Vacation and business trip away monitoring
NEXgeneration Central provides two-way voice services for medical PERS (Personal Emergency Response System) and other alarm conditions.
We provide real-time and scheduled video monitoring and verification for single or multiple security cameras over an IP communication network or phone line.
- Video verification
- Video guard tours
- Streaming video (moving pictures) surveillance
- Single or multiple security cameras and locations